Fine details are sketched into every millimeter: Each major city is drawn with a recognizable skyline, native fauna and flora slyly peek out from bodies of water and swaths of forests."
- Contact – want to get in touch? Reach out here.
- Story – a little about my background, including the origins of North America: Portrait of a Continent.
- Portfolio – there is more than North America and Wild World – see what other maps I've worked on.
- Blog – while I've been quiet here recently, the blog has a wealth of map discussion to explore.
- Videos – check out my talks on YouTube! And here's a tour of the Mississippi River: